- 19 1841 - John Tyler vetoes bill to The Fiscal Bank of the U. S. on the grounds of its unconstitutionality.
- 21 1792 - Albert Gallatin drafts resolutions detailing resistance to the Excise Tax at a Pittsburgh convention.
- 24 1814 - British forces burn down White House.
- 23 ???? - Freedom activist Don Lobo Tiggre's birthday. Happy birthday, Lobo!
- 26 1765 - Radicals opposing the Stamp Act gather around bonfires and shout for Liberty and Property!
- 30 1979 - President Carter attacked by a rabbit on a canoe trip. First documented sighting of the Fuzzy Bunny Militia.
- 31 1974 - President Richard Milhouse Nixon resigns.
- 3 1935 - First automobile exceeds 300 MPH. Nader's grandpa issues dire warnings.
- 5 1774 - First Continental Congress held. Wary patriots check their powder.
- 9 1976 - Communist dictator Mao Tse-tung dies, not a moment too soon.
- 12 1880 - H. L Mencken born; also not a moment too soon.
- 14 1949 - Human Action: A Treatise on Economics, by Ludwig von Mises, published.
- 15 ???? - Noted freedom activist Sunni Maravillosa's birthday. And another happy birthday!